Texas Truck Driving School for Veterans
As a thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms, Veteran CDL Training wants to help you get back on your feet here at home and help you find CDL training programs for veterans.
We understand that it can be a struggle to get things going again after being dedicated to something as big and important as military service, but thanks to the Veteran’s Affairs (VA) and the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill and a little help from us, finding the proper training and starting an exciting new career in the truck driving industry is easy.
We’ve put together a list of the best truck driving schools in Texas and across the country that offer truck driver training to veterans using the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
In order to make it onto our website as a featured truck driving school, the CDL training facility must pass our comprehensive screening process that rates schools based on a number of factors, all necessary to have a successful career as a truck driver.
The key factors we look at are:
- A curriculum that covers everything you need to know to pass the commercial driver license (CDL) exams.
- Experienced staff and instructors that can teach you real world lessons you can’t get from the CDL handbook.
- Behind-the-wheel training courses to get hands-on experience and practice for the skills test.
- Qualifying school for the VA Post 9/11 G.I. Bill.
- Job placement programs to help inexperienced and new truck drivers start gaining valuable experience and a paycheck after they graduate.
If you are ready to take advantage of the truck driver training programs funded by the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill that you rightfully deserve, don’t hesitate any longer and contact one of our Texas truck driving school representatives by filling out the application form on this page or by calling 1-800-TRUCKER (1-800-878-2537).
Classes only take a few weeks to complete, and then you will be on your way to earning a paycheck behind the wheel of a big rig!
Leave a reply
You must belogged in to post a comment..